Paradominia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paradominia

Through the millions of worlds we stand tall, the Paradominia.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 49 on Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:57 pm
Latest topics
» dsdasd3arsdfsfffs
..Flower Power, ftw... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:22 pm by jnkute

»  the continued commitment
..Flower Power, ftw... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:22 am by lynk2510

» when this was needed
..Flower Power, ftw... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:21 am by lynk2510

»  Kennedy appeared wi
..Flower Power, ftw... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:19 am by lynk2510

»  the success of the French
..Flower Power, ftw... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:15 pm by lynk2510

»  that Jefferson fathered
..Flower Power, ftw... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:14 pm by lynk2510

»  events with Lela Rogers
..Flower Power, ftw... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:13 pm by lynk2510

»  amounts of compromising
..Flower Power, ftw... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 9:29 am by lynk2510

»  C. Clark authorized Hoover
..Flower Power, ftw... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 9:29 am by lynk2510

Weaps/Techs required
..Flower Power, ftw... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:39 pm by Fang Kizuyo
Everyone knows that weapons and Jutsu are what make everything exciting and fun. Buuuut, it would be recommended to FIRST post your weapons and jtsu list BEFORE you actually enter any type of combat on the site.

It's easier to train someone who has these things because you can see what the are capable of and you know what they need training in. But if you don't have it, it becomes an …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Power Heirachy
..Flower Power, ftw... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:37 pm by Fang Kizuyo
Alright, Ranks are given for a reason, and higher the rank, of course, means that they are stronger than you. So when you fight a higher rank, don't try to act like your equal in strength, your not.

Example:

Jounin-*I dash out the way of the attack while preforming a series of hand signs, then once I stop, I send a water dragon at you.*

Chunin-*I focus chakra to my hands and I create a …

[ Full reading ]
Missions
..Flower Power, ftw... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:33 pm by Fang Kizuyo
you make a new topic of your own under the Kishoukage's Office Category
then you wait for one of the KAge's to listen to you

for example

name of your topic: "a small request"
what you do: *i wait in a chair outside the offices of the Kishoukages*
what we do (Rion): *the door opens to reveal me waiting at my desk* what can i do for you?

there is dialogue then eventually

[ Full reading ]
Knowing when to post
..Flower Power, ftw... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:32 pm by Fang Kizuyo
If you are not part of the battle if a fight is going, you can enter and watch yes, but only about 1 or 2 post per page. It disrupts the flow of battle when people just randomly jump in to it, talking nonsense.

Example:
ninja 1: I throw a kunai at steve.
ninja 2: I catch the kunai and toss it back with more force.
poser:I stand in a tree and watch the fight.
ninja 1: I dodge the kunai and …

[ Full reading ]

..Flower Power, ftw...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Warai Okunote

Warai Okunote

Mana : 37803
Faction : Illusion Village
Bloodline Limit : ....

..Flower Power, ftw... Empty
PostSubject: ..Flower Power, ftw...   ..Flower Power, ftw... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:26 pm

..Flower Power, ftw... Rose10
Roses-yellow, red, pink, white, black ~*
Yellow: Has light properties; Will release a fog like powder into the air, that causes temporary blindness, when inhaled/reaches pores

Red: Fire properties; Will release a fog powder into the are that makes any area of skin it touches feel like it's burning

Pink: Will release powder into the air that is fog like...Causes the illusion of user being the most attractive person in the world when inhaled/goes through pores. Victim will be hopelessly love-struck for at least 24 hours.

White: Will release powder (pollen) into the air that is fog like...Causes healing of outside wounds when touches, internal when inhaled.

Black: Will release pollen into the air that is fog like...inhaling or letting it touch your pores will result in instant death after 24 hours.

..Flower Power, ftw... Iris10
Iris ~*
used as a kunai replacement, each one of the petals is sharp as titanium. The stem contains an acid-like substance, so I dont recommend eating it. >>

..Flower Power, ftw... Jasmin10
Jasmine ~*
Releases a powder-fog into the air; this powder shit (once inhaled, or once it enters through the body's pores) depletes the chakra system, and halts the use of chakra all together, rendering most jutsu and techniques un-usable.

..Flower Power, ftw... Ginger10
Ginger ~*
They look like ordinary flowers...but each one of them is secretly a fire dragon...in disguise. On Warai's command/will, the flowers combust, and burst into the fire dragon they actually are. ...She can then manipulate the flames that make up the dragon(s) as she wishes...

..Flower Power, ftw... Lavend10
Lavender ~*
Used somewhat like senbon, lavender releases a melting poison gas when it hits something. If it hits a person, the skin will instantly begin melting...

..Flower Power, ftw... Tulip10
Tulips-black, red ~*
Black: Once a black tulip makes contact with the skin, a black mark appears, and slowly starts to make it's way to cover the whole body. Any black spot on the body becomes totally numb, and rendering useless. The black 'posion' reaches down internally to the flesh...and is severely damaging. If it should get to the point where a person's whole body is covered, their internal organs would turn numb...and that'd most likely be devastating. Only Warai herself can undo the effects of this flower, through the power of another one of her flowers.

Red: Has the same effects as the black tulip...however, instead of numbing the body, the red tulip causes severe stiffness, and burning. It's not deadly like the black tulip...but it's hella painful.

..Flower Power, ftw... Calla10
Calla ~*
Flowers that are light as feathers, they float along the wind and explode on contact with whatever. They have been mistaken for Pond Lillies...Not a smart thing.

..Flower Power, ftw... Narcis10
Narcissus ~*
The flower also releases a powder-like fog into the air. Once it's inhaled, or enters through the pores, this poison targets the brain. It has nearly the same effects of being high...(XD)
The person who is effected by this poison, will suffer severe clumsiness, extreme...highness, and they're likely to see random things, such as penguins and unicorns. Mainly, the high point of using this flower, is that the target is usually too distracted by the penguins to fight...<<

..Flower Power, ftw... Lotus10
Lotus ~*
These flowers make people hear voices...each individual flower starts whispering confusing, random...and sometimes morbid murmerings, confusing any people in the vincinity.

..Flower Power, ftw... Daffod10
Daffodil ~*
These small flowers tingle with electricity...When they make contact with a person's skin, they send a shock throughout the body, sometimes causing severe internal damage.

..Flower Power, ftw... Aster10
Aster-blue, pink ~*
Blue: Moving in swarms, blue asters have water properties. The flowers themselves can spout water attacks, or can mold together and liquify into water, which Warai can manipulate to her will...

Pink: Look normal...but are actually as strong, and sharp as steel. They can swarm together to make a steel shield...or a weapon, anything really...

..Flower Power, ftw... Flax10
Flax ~*
Releases a powder-fog into the air. Once inhaled, or enters pores, it lulls person to sleep. Lasts about 12 hours unless Warai undos it with a healing flower :3

..Flower Power, ftw... Pink10
Pink ~*
Pinks are thrown in seeds, and if they land on you, they burst into bloom. Once they are on, only ONE thing can get them off. They attract every other flower or pollen in the vicinity.

..Flower Power, ftw... Violet10
Violet ~*
Violets turn into ice at Warai's will, freezing whatever they are in close proximity to...whether it be the ground, or a person's finger.

..Flower Power, ftw... Hydran10
Hydrangea ~*
As the small flowers start to cover an person's body, the person's motions are slowed, or halted completely. The Hydrangeas are a type of slow working paralysis..thing...

..Flower Power, ftw... Ginsen10
Ginseng ~*
These flowers stretch long like whips, each of the many petals sharp as thorns. They have been bathed in natural poisons, and getting puncutared will paparlyze the area it hits for over 24 hours.

..Flower Power, ftw... Dahlia10
Dahlia ~*
A Flower equivalent for smoke bombs, these flowers create a perfumy smog that incapates the people within it from having thought or holding memories.

..Flower Power, ftw... Daisy10
Daisy ~*
These flower emit a powdery sunbstance..one inhaled, blah blah blah, a person looses their sense of hearing. When combined with a yellow rose, both sight and hearing are lost...which is a bitch to figth with.

..Flower Power, ftw... Dandel10
Dandelion ~*
Creates a nearly invisible fog, that hangs in the air. The dandelion has the power to create powerful illusions/genjutsu, which Warai manipulates as she likes. Because the genjutsu is controlled as a person is affected by the powder shyt, they're pretty much inescapable/undo-able....<<

..Flower Power, ftw... Licori10
Licorice ~*
This is Warai's healing flower...It's the only thing that counters the effects of her red and black tulips. It can be inhaled, or touched to the skin for it to work. It works fast...and is also usable for nearly all wounds/ailments/ sicknesses, etc...It cannot, however, control the effects of the pink flower.

..Flower Power, ftw... Garden10
Gardenia ~*
Once a person sees/inhales this flower and/or it's scent, they suffer severe...fear. The Gardenia is the embodiment of fear...depending on the person, they'll become paralyzed with fear, they'll start screaming their head off, or they'll just sweat profusely and faint from pressure~ XD

..Flower Power, ftw... Sunflo10
Sunflower ~*
The sunflower controls how much sunlight can reach into the area surrounding Warai. She can make it unbearably bright-and therefore extremely hot...Or, she can block out all light completely, making the area horribly cold.

..Flower Power, ftw... Lilac10
Lilac ~*
The lilacs give off a most amazing aroma, appealing to whomever smells them. The smell is sooo good....it's hypnotic. Once someone gets one wiff of these flowers, they're actions are controlled by Warai, until they can figure out a way to become un-hypnotized....not that they can think for themselves while under the lilac's influence.

------

Flower Clones:
A clone will grow from any one of the flowers above...The clone takes on the attributes, and powers of the flower it was grown from.

Wind Jutsu:
..need I explain? Warai has near-complete control over the element of wind. Which is useful, for she can manipulate the powders and aromas from her flowers to target an opponent accordingly.

(A BIIIIG Thank you to Kuroya-chan for helping me with the flowers~ XD)
[...There's more...but if I keep thinking, my brain's gonna explode...=_=]
Back to top Go down
Kansei Gen'ei

Kansei Gen'ei

Mana : 37837
Faction : Village Within Illusion
Bloodline Limit : Biokinesis, Clorokinesis, Illusions

PostSubject: Re: ..Flower Power, ftw...   ..Flower Power, ftw... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:48 pm

Since, my kage partner, you control flowers, you should control fruit growth too ~! x3
Back to top Go down
Narcissa

Narcissa

Mana : 37817
Faction : Village Within Illusions
Bloodline Limit : Mind Warp, Gravity Shift, Materilazation

PostSubject: Re: ..Flower Power, ftw...   ..Flower Power, ftw... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:51 pm

Lol, I did like, a third of this list...XD
Back to top Go down
Warai Okunote

Warai Okunote

Mana : 37803
Faction : Illusion Village
Bloodline Limit : ....

PostSubject: Re: ..Flower Power, ftw...   ..Flower Power, ftw... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:19 am

Yes...you did...Thanks Narcissa~ xD
And fruit control..? haha...yesh...
I'll list fruit attacks...once I come up with the energy to think...it's too damn early right now...<<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..Flower Power, ftw...   ..Flower Power, ftw... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

..Flower Power, ftw...
Page 1 of 1