Paradominia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paradominia

Through the millions of worlds we stand tall, the Paradominia.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 49 on Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:57 pm
Latest topics
» dsdasd3arsdfsfffs
Power Heirachy I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:22 pm by jnkute

»  the continued commitment
Power Heirachy I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:22 am by lynk2510

» when this was needed
Power Heirachy I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:21 am by lynk2510

»  Kennedy appeared wi
Power Heirachy I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:19 am by lynk2510

»  the success of the French
Power Heirachy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:15 pm by lynk2510

»  that Jefferson fathered
Power Heirachy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:14 pm by lynk2510

»  events with Lela Rogers
Power Heirachy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:13 pm by lynk2510

»  amounts of compromising
Power Heirachy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 9:29 am by lynk2510

»  C. Clark authorized Hoover
Power Heirachy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 9:29 am by lynk2510

Weaps/Techs required
Power Heirachy I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:39 pm by Fang Kizuyo
Everyone knows that weapons and Jutsu are what make everything exciting and fun. Buuuut, it would be recommended to FIRST post your weapons and jtsu list BEFORE you actually enter any type of combat on the site.

It's easier to train someone who has these things because you can see what the are capable of and you know what they need training in. But if you don't have it, it becomes an …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Power Heirachy
Power Heirachy I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:37 pm by Fang Kizuyo
Alright, Ranks are given for a reason, and higher the rank, of course, means that they are stronger than you. So when you fight a higher rank, don't try to act like your equal in strength, your not.

Example:

Jounin-*I dash out the way of the attack while preforming a series of hand signs, then once I stop, I send a water dragon at you.*

Chunin-*I focus chakra to my hands and I create a …

[ Full reading ]
Missions
Power Heirachy I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:33 pm by Fang Kizuyo
you make a new topic of your own under the Kishoukage's Office Category
then you wait for one of the KAge's to listen to you

for example

name of your topic: "a small request"
what you do: *i wait in a chair outside the offices of the Kishoukages*
what we do (Rion): *the door opens to reveal me waiting at my desk* what can i do for you?

there is dialogue then eventually

[ Full reading ]
Knowing when to post
Power Heirachy I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:32 pm by Fang Kizuyo
If you are not part of the battle if a fight is going, you can enter and watch yes, but only about 1 or 2 post per page. It disrupts the flow of battle when people just randomly jump in to it, talking nonsense.

Example:
ninja 1: I throw a kunai at steve.
ninja 2: I catch the kunai and toss it back with more force.
poser:I stand in a tree and watch the fight.
ninja 1: I dodge the kunai and …

[ Full reading ]

Power Heirachy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fang Kizuyo

Fang Kizuyo

Mana : 37861
Faction : Eden
Bloodline Limit : Liquify/ Materializing/ Draining/ Converting

Power Heirachy Empty
PostSubject: Power Heirachy   Power Heirachy I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:37 pm

Alright, Ranks are given for a reason, and higher the rank, of course, means that they are stronger than you. So when you fight a higher rank, don't try to act like your equal in strength, your not.

Example:

Jounin-*I dash out the way of the attack while preforming a series of hand signs, then once I stop, I send a water dragon at you.*

Chunin-*I focus chakra to my hands and I create a shield of chakra, blocking the dragon.*

this is a horrible way. Now the chunin should have done this:

*I create a shield of chakra in front of me to counter the dragon. The shield works, but the force of the dragon sends me far back into a tree, causing mild damage on impact.* or something along those lines.

This works so much better. You block the attack, but it will not be simple, it will take alot out of you mostly. I think the problem is that ninja think they can block everything, and nothiing can hit.

See the problem? Since jounin's are of course powerful, this attack would not be easy to block, let alone dodge. it would take ALOT more than that to stop this. Now, we will try it with a higher rank.

Anbu-*Upon seeing the dragon, I began focusing chakra to my hands. I create a blade of chakra on my arm, then I launch it at the dragon, cutting it in half as I move out the way.*

See? it would take a higher rank to stop the attack without much trouble. but even then, this doesn't mean you can't hurt higher ups, it means your not going to do it easily. A genin has not much of a chance against a jounin, but they can still pull off a few things. following this chart:

Kage-Strongest in the village. Not unbeatable, and beating one is not likely to happen, at least with me.

Sannin- a bit weaker than Kages if not equal.

Anbu-weaker than sannins in general, but they can put up a fight against both kages and sannin and possibly win.

Jounin-just a bit weaker than anbu. But remember, anbu specialize in assassinations, so they naturally have greater speed then all ranks below. This means jounins may not be far off in power, but speed wise anbu are quickerso auto-hitting them won't play out well.

Special jounin- Not that weaker than jounin really, but at the same time, not that stronger than chunin. They have a good chance in beating jounin, but chunin have a good chance in beating them too. If they play their cards right, a special jounin could have a slim chance of beating an anbu.

Chunin-not that weaker in sp. jounin. sp. jounin are ninja that specialize, so this means that a sp. jounin would have better control over elements than a chunin would.

Genin-not too weaker than chunin, but enough to see a difference. Genin aren't really known, so if your a "speedy" or "strong" person, it won't play out that well until you rank up. mostly higher ranks have better control over elements and such than genin do, so keep that in mind when fighting a higher rank. If they play there cards right, genin could have a small chance of beating a sp. jounin.

Rogue ninja- no rank. they can be beaten by a chunin, but win against a jounin. with them, it only matters how you play your cards.

This is the main route for how things go. So yes, lower ranks, depending on the rank, can beat higher ranks, depending on the rank. lower ranks take more energy to stop a higher ranks attack, and a smart lower rank can potenially hit a higher rank, probably not fatal though.
Back to top Go down

Power Heirachy
Page 1 of 1